Top 7 Bachelor Party Activities in Pigeon Forge
Can't figure out what to do for your guys weekend in town? Our quick roundup of fun things to do in and around Pigeon Forge that will appeal to a group of men.
- Enjoy A Live Stage Show - From the Conway Twitty tribute to the Elvis & Friends Stage Show you can find live performances that will appeal to any member of the group.
- So Many Amusement Parks - If you visit Pigeon Forge you almost have to go to Dollywood. The gang may not care about the rides, but people watching doesn't get any better than this.
- Relive Your Youth - So you didn't grow up riding go karts and playing video games at the arcade? Well now you can by visiting the Rockin' Raceway Arcade. The motto over at Arcade City is "We Dare You Not To Have Fun!" and you will racking up the prizes.
- Ride The Hill - The Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster features the longest down hill track in the US and you can enjoy it year round.
- Plummet From Extreme Heights - The Goliath Zipline is the highest in the Smoky Mountains at 475 feet, you will race down at 55 mph.
- Hit The Tees - Nearby Sevierville Golf Club was one of Golf Advisers Top 50 US courses in 2018; free spectacular mountain scenery included.
- Drive the Moto-Beasta - This is not just any 4 Door Jeep Wrangler, it has cool halo headlights and a 4 inch lift kit. It's a popular ride, but there are many other jeeps you can rent at Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals.